Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Week 6, Thing 12: Online image generator

Remember when I mentioned that the movie poster I made about talking books interested my counterparts in other states? Well one of those wacky people sent me a photo I realize now come through an online image generator. It was a picture of busy Times Square, with one of the larger ads being for their state's talking book service. As for me, I spent way too much time trying to make an avatar that was my spittin' image. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to be reading on a couch in a library, petting a cat in the library, doing the limbo in the library, or chasing a turkey in the library, all appropriate activities for me. I settled on eating a piece of cake in the library, which was mostly wishful thinking. Anyway, it was fun. Meez was the site I was using. On the other hand, the speech agents do not appeal to me. I don't want a cartoon character helping me conduct business on the web. It could work well for kids, but not adults.

No comments: